Location: Las Vegas Nevada
Cost: $775 USD
Duration: 1 Day Hands-On (must bring 2 models)
All materials provided during training session.
NOTE:You are responsible to know the laws in your respective state, please research further requirements are needed to perform this service in a salon setting. This course does NOT provide you with any licensing that may be required in your state of residence.
What exactly will you get when you complete The Art of Lift™ Intensive PRO training?
All necessary hands-on skills needed to immediately begin offering this amazing service.
- Exclusive discounts onLash He2™ supplies and products
- Continuous support after certification (via social media and online)
- Certify using live models (must provide model unless otherwise pre-arranged)
- Exclusive student starter kit (Valued over $200)
- Marketing and promotion guidance
- Art of Lift™ Instructional guide and manual
- Art of Lift™ Certificate of training upon completion
What will I learn during training?
- In-depth step by step coverage of theArt of Lift™ procedure
- Safety and Infection control procedures and Hair theory
- Client Prep Cleaning,Priming + Gel Pad / Silicone Eye Pad application
- Tools & Products Used During Procedure
- Detailed overview of client consent forms
- Client consultationFAQ’s and answers
- How to prepare treatment rooms correctly
- S.M.A-How to properly set up your work area
What’s included in my starter kit?
All the participants of the Art of Lift™ course will receive a starter kit that may include the following items:
- Lash He2™ perm and neutralizing crème (sample size)
- Lash He2™ setting lotion
- Training manual
- Application Brush
- Under eye gel pads